Site Info: Name: Denman Island 6521 Gladstone Way Rd Denman Island, BC V8S 4T8
Directions to Site:
Last Event's Directions:
From Comox and north, go south on Highway 19
From Parksville and south to Nanaimo, go north on Highway
From Victoria, go north on Highway 1 to Nainaimo then take the
interchange to Highway 19 north
1. On Highway 19 Take the ferry from Buckley Bay to Denman
Island (exit 101).
2. Land and drive off ferry. At the top of the hill there will
be Y junction. Hang a left onto Northwest Road (going by the
general store, community centre and some more buildings)
3. Follow Northwest Road until you get to a stop sign and
another Y junction. Choose the left hand path (it will keep you on
Northwest Road) Follow NW Road (it will turn into a gravel road).
4. Turn left at the third left turn – Gladstone Way Road. It
is the second left after it turns into a gravel road. You should
pass a house on the right with a red roof and some gazebos.
5. Drive to the very end of Gladstone and the driveway with
the gate is the site
Note that the above Weather and Map information is generated from the site address and can be easily confused. The weather will say if its for the branch or for the site. It will be for the site if the site can be found, but this again is not always the case, and if the site is some distance from the branch then the weather may be different.