B. Duties, Privileges, and Eligibility of
1. To swear an oath of fealty or service to the
2. To defend the honor and prestige of the Barony and the Kingdom
of An Tir, whenever challenged.
3. To support the Barony in war and/or enter competitions for war
4. To attend and support Aquaterra events such as Boars Hunt,
Banner War, and Ursulmas. The
Champion will be expected to return to defend their title or pass
along title and regalia to the next Victor
at the following year's Championship competition, unless permission
is received from the Coronet not to
5. To stand behind the chairs during Baronial Court at events.
6. To maintain membership in the Society during the champion's term
7. To speak or act in the Coronets' name when delegated to do
8. To actively further the interests of the area of endeavor
through teaching the populace of Aquaterra,
through performance, or through pursuit of the skill.
9. To suggest an outline to the Coronets for the competition in
their area of expertise in the following
1. All entrants must be paid members of SCA, Inc.
2. All entrants must be at least 18 years of age except Youth
Armored Combat Champion who will be
determined from the Dragon Division.
ALL ENTRANTS, including those for the martial arts, must present
themselves in Opening Baronial
Court on the day of the Championship when the competitors for each
competition are called forth, to
proclaim their intent to enter the Aquaterra Championship and
receive the Invocation.
ALL ENTRANTS must submit proof of membership, modern and SCA names,
and complete contact
information (email if applicable, and phone) at the beginning of
their competition on the day of the
Championship. Failure to provide proof of membership will result in
Entrants must assume responsibility for reading the rules of the
specific Championship contest desired
and complying with all parts of those rules.
Site Info: Name: Stanwood/Camano Fairgrounds 6431 Pioneer Hwy. Stanwood, WA 98292
Directions to Site:
Last Event's Directions:
Take Exit 212 from
Interstate 5. Travel west 3 miles on State Route 532. Turn Left on
64th Ave. Go approximately 1/2 mile, and turn right on to the
Pioneer Hwy. The fairgrounds entrance will be on the right just
past the Eagles Club on the corner: look for the SCA
equestrian trailer parking & camping area is on 64th Ave
(before turning on
Pioneer Hwy & reaching main Gate - watch for
Note that the above Weather and Map information is generated from the site address and can be easily confused. The weather will say if its for the branch or for the site. It will be for the site if the site can be found, but this again is not always the case, and if the site is some distance from the branch then the weather may be different.